Shooting Sports

Shooting Sports

Trainings Available

For more information about the shooting sports program or specifics about a particular class, please click here.

All classes include course materials, ammunition (if required), applicable merit badge books, and associated patches.

PLEASE NOTE: all class registration should be paid online and registrations close 10 days prior to the date of a course. You are not considered registered for a course until you have made final payment. Courses are closed 10 days prior in order to allow for ordering and receipt of course materials. Be Prepared!

NRA Range Safety Officer - must be over age 21
BB Gun and Archery Range Master
  • Courses will be done within the districts. Go here to see where you can attend or contact your district executive.
NRA Rifle / Shotgun

NRA Pistol Course

NRA BIT - Required for all new instructors who have not already taken a NRA instructor course. This is a separate course that must be taken before Rifle/Shotgun/Pistol/Muzzleloading.
NRA Muzzleloading

Merit Badge Completion Day

Have a question or need to contact the Circle Ten Council Shooting Sports Committee? Please click here.





Powered by