There are 900 available time slots at Tom Thumb and Albertsons between April 21 and April 28. If your Scouts have time, get them out there selling!
- Week 1: Aidean D., Duck Creek, Pack 1988
- Week 2: Harris W., Iron Horse, Troop 298
- Week 3: Landon C., Texoma Valley, Troop 15
- Week 4: Rickie W., Golden Arrow, Troop 1776
- Week 5: Olivier J., Five Trails, Troop 769
- Week 6: Jackson R., Northern Lights, Pack 25
- Week 7: Thomas G., Duck Creek, Pack 344
- Week 8: Brooks F, Tejas Caddo, Troop 43
- Week 9: Stephen J., Texas Skies, Pack 333
2017 Camp Card Calendar
February 9 - Council Camp Card Kickoff - cards distributed and sales begin
February 16 - Dick's Sporting Goods sign-ups open
February 17 - First weekly drawing held. Drawings will continue every Friday through May 5th. Entries due by noon each Friday to qualify.
February 17 - Bass Pro, Garland sign-ups open
February 21 & 22 - Tom Thumb/Albertson's sign-ups open
May 12 - Last day for units to turn in money and unsold Camp Cards
May 13 - Unit commission reduced to 35%
May 31 - Unit commission reduced to 25%
June 9 - Youth and unit incentive drawings held
- Camp Card Commitment form
- Camp Card Promotional Document
- Calendar (PDF version)
- Unit Camp Card Chair position description
- Youth Camp Card Receipt
- 2017 Camp Card Tracking Sheet
- Weekly drawing entry form (preferred method - online)
- Kick-off Presentation
- Dick's Sporting Goods locations
- Tom Thumb/Albertson's locations
- Bass Pro available times
- Lowes sign-ups for Rockwall, Mesquite, and Firewheel locations
- Instructions for signing up for Dick's Sporting Goods, Bass Pro, and Tom Thumb/Albertson's
- Booth Etiquette
- What do I say/Script
- Sales Tip Video - share this with your Scouts and their families
- Script - Spanish version
- High Resolution Main Card offers
- High Resolution Rural Card offers
- Top Seller Submissions
- Town of Prosper selling permit
- Richardson selling permit
- City of Carrollton permit application and check request
2017 Camp Card Offers
Please note the 2017 Camp Card will be sold for $10 per card and your unit will still receive 50% commission per card!
Main Card Offers
Rural Card Offers
Exploring and STEM Scouts - offers are the same as the Main Card
Unit Sales Incentives
- Settle your account by May 12th to receive 50% commission throughout the entire sale.
- Sign up by February 9th, settle your account by May 12th, and sell a minimum of 250 Camp Cards and be entered into a drawing for a $250 Gift Card.
Youth Sales Incentives
- Sell 25 Camp Cards and you will be eligible for the 12 weekly drawings (February 17 - May 5) for a $25 Walmart Gift Card. For every 25 cards you sell, you will be entered into the weekly drawings. Submit your entries here.
- In addition to being entered into the weekly drawings for every 25 Camp Cards you sell, you will be entered into our grand prize drawing for your choice of an iPad mini, Xbox One S, or a Go Pro Camera. The grand prize drawing will be held on June 9th.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top Cub Scout and the Top Boy Scout/Explorer/Venturer salesman in each district.
- Prizes will be awarded to the Top 100 youth salesmen.